Book the accurate Manali tour package from a primary tour and travel operator.
Wednesday, 24 February 2016
North of Kullu, a beautiful place is there with full of natural beauty blend with picturesque of mountain, snowfall and snow-covered road, hilly areas and great beauty of nature in green surroundings. Manali is known as queen of hill stations as this is famous for popular destination for newly married couple. There is superb things to enjoy with full of energy and adventures.
You want to enjoy the feelings of adventurous game? You want to breathe in mountaineering air? If yes, then switch to Manali tour package from Delhi and enjoy the valley beauty of this city since it’s a paradise of hill stations in India.
Beauty of Manali tour Package is described below:
1. The club House: It is a newest land mark situated around, 1.5 km from Tourist bureau, just at the foot of old Manali village with all modern amenities required for holidaying elites. As you enter in the club you are not in less than five star comfort and luxury and greeted by smiling, courteous staff of Himachal Tourism Development Corporation at Reception. The club provides indoor and outdoor games, conference facility with a multi purpose hall, Billiard, table tennis, Card Room, carom table of course with the permission and nominal fee. It has well stocked Bar and a restaurant for the gourmet.
2. Adventurous sports: Manali is famous for all good adventurous sports like; Trekking, Skiing at Solang valley, Paragliding, mountaineering, rock climbing, Rafting etc. these adventurous sports take you in a world of feeling beautiful and amazing. You must be physically fit to enjoy these sports in a enjoyable way. Sometimes administrator of adventurous sports asks for medical certificates to certain sports like; Paragliding and mountaineering.
3. Beauty of Beas Kund: The famous Beas Kund sources of the Beas River, at the Rohtang Pass are easily accessible. It is the spot of great Vyas Rishi who performed Tapa there in Mahabharata kaal. The place is still hallowed by the celestial light.
4. Rahalla Falls: About 4 km away from Kothi and 16 km from Manali town, at the start of the climb to the Rohtang Pass, are the beautiful Rahalla waterfalls at an altitude of 2,501 meters. It is approachable by bus, jeep or pony.
All the above mentioned beauties make a Manali different one from other travel spots. If you really want to have feeling of this hilly beauty in your vacations then do come here with Manali tour package.
Wednesday, 17 February 2016
Let’s come with me I’ll show you and take you to the place of heavenly beauty of earth! Are you thinking much about the place to spend your short holiday from Delhi? Are you Delhite or put up in nearby location? Don’t think much and join us for Manali with Manali Volvo Package from Delhi.
Manali is a place of wooded forests, snow-covered slopes, open green valleys and the fast –flowing Beas make Manali an ideal spot for mountain adventurous sports. Sollang Nallah, 13 km away from Manali is hotspot for adventure activity. If you want to breathe in full mountaineering air and want to take great picturesque of natural beauty blend with Lake, Mountain, River and snow-covered slopes then do come to Manali with Manali Volvo package from Delhi.
Manali is just 551 km from New Delhi and you can easily get Volvo/Bus from Chandralok building, Janpath, New Delhi. Manali is in North Himachal at the confluence of the Beas and Manalsu in Kullu. Manali is 6,726 ft above from sea level has great effect of mountaineering air that presents a pleasant surrounding for your vacations. You can go Manali throughout the year but main season to go there is mid April to end June and September to mid-November.
Air: Nearest airport in Manali is Bhuntar.
Road: Manali is all famous for long drive and in the way of Delhi to Manali has great picturesque of Mountain and wooded forest and snow-covered slopes. The drive up the Beas after Pandoh Dam is gorgeous.
Bus: HPTDC’s bus from Janpath which has departure time of 6.30 pm. And arrival time is 9.30 am.
Availability of Transport:
There are many travel agents who are engaged in doing business of Volvo/Bus availability from Delhi to Manali and now it is easy to go Manali by Volvo/Bus with facilities cum feasibility. You will get easy and safe trip to Manali with Manali Volvo package from Delhi on very affordable rate in very short span of time. If you clicked on right link of travel agency you will get better option to go there with all ease of happy journey.
Manali journey with Volvo/Bus presents a great picturesque of nature. So; don’t miss the chance to go there with Manali Volvo package from Delhi.
Tuesday, 16 February 2016
To roam happily it is mandatory to have a good accommodation with all the facilities and services. Would you like to have a holiday with around great picturesque affect through your window? If your answer is yes, then resorts in Manali is a correct option and an opportunity to enjoy the feeling of real natural beauty.
Manali is famous for its great hill station and known as hilly beauty of the country. Manali is queen of valley beauty and amazing hills and mountain deliver the great panorama of our green earth beauty.
Resorts in Manali are a wonderful option to go through all the natural beauty under one roof and presents the great hilly beauty with all awesome experiences.
Some famous and best resorts in Manali are mentioned below:-
1. Sagar Resort, Manali: This resort is located on Hadimba road which is 500 meters from the Mall. This is best Resorts in Manali for special night package with welcome drink with cookies and fruit basket. Tea/coffee maker in the room and buffet, breakfast and dinner arrangement. You will get 20% discount on laundry and F&B. taxes will be applicable in all services. Extra person supplement: Adult: Rs. 3600 child (below 10 years): Rs 2400 with extra bed child (below 10 yrs.) Rs. 1500 without extra bed.
2. Royal Park Resort: This resort is located on prini, Naggar road, left bank that is 3 kms from The Mall. There is special arrangement for newly married couple and honeymoon special pack includes flower decoration, saffron milk at night. A bottle of wine for rejoicing and facility of candle light dinner.
Extra Person supplement:
Adult: Rs. 3000
Child (5-12 years) Rs. 1800 (without bed)
3. Sandhya Resort & Spa: It is located on Kanyal road. In this resort you will get all the facilities including chosen room facility as per your choice. Welcome drink with chocolate, cookies and fruit basket. There is an availability of free usage of recreational facilities. Free use of swimming pool and entrance to discotheque. You will get 15% discount of Spa treatment.
There are best resorts in Manali having all the option to heal you with greenery of nature and you should go to Manali once in their life to feel better.
Monday, 15 February 2016
Himachal Pradesh with its perennially snow-fed rivers and their numerous tributaries is indeed an angler’s paradise. While trout can be found in the river Beas and its tributaries like Tirthan, Parvati and Gadsa in Kullu, Lambadi in Mandi and Pabar in Shimla. Mahsheer fish is available in the Kangra district at Dehra Gopipur and the Pong Dam.
There is a habitation in the courtyard of snow and mountain that defines the beauty of nature in terms of some wonder adventurous sport and pleasant picturesque of natural Asset i.e. snow, mountain, lakes, rivers and green surroundings, that is our Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh is very unique place to spend your holidays for some special reason like; honeymoon and summer vacations.
All the green-beauty of nature sprinkle here to give you tranquil feeling in a way of refreshment of your mood and thinking. The town of Himachal has great importance for our beauty of Globe. Kullu-Manali, Shimla, Kasauli, Dharamsala, Nainital, Kangra-Chamba valley, Mandi and all the corner of Himachal presents the great beauty of earth in the form of natural Assets like; Valley, Lake, River, Mountain and Snow etc.
Himachal Pradesh is hotspot for camping and camping in Himachal Pradesh will be a memorable golden instant of your life due to some characteristics of this snow beauty are described below:-
1. Fishing in Himachal Pradesh: The license for fishing in trout waters in Kullu can be had from the district fisheries officer or tourist officer, Kullu or Manali. For fishing in Uhl and Pabar, license can be had from the respective Fisheries officers stationed at Barot (Mandi district) and Chirgaon (Shimla district).
No fishing is allowed during the closed season which is observed as under.
Mahseer: 1st June to 31st July (General Water)
Trout water: 1st November to 31st January.
2. Religious value of Himachal: Himachal, is also known in the ancient scriptures as Deva Bhoomi- the land of Gods, is a place of immense natural beauty and spiritual calm.
It is also a place strongly affected by the presence of Shiva, Kali and Buddha. And the 2000 odd temples of Himachal reflect this presence of the Gods. These sanctums of worship, being diverse in style, can be classified into seven basic types- Shikara, Pagoda, Mandap, Flat-roofed, Gompas, Caves and indigenous types.
There are many things to do as a refreshment session like; Paragliding in Manali, Dussehra of Kullu, Baijnath temple of Kullu, Fishing in Kullu-Manali, Trekking, Skiing, Rafting, Mountaineering and many more!
Don’t waste your time to think much and just go for Camping in HimachalPradesh for your upcoming vacations to refresh you and your partner.
Friday, 12 February 2016
Paragliding in Manali is a fabulous adventurous sport that is full of joy and wonder. Manali is queen of hill station that facilitates so many types of fun in the form of adventurous sports. Sports like River rafting, Rock climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking and Paragliding etc. all these sports are full of adventure feeling but Paragliding is amazing one with some technical knowledge. One should have zeal and passion to fly high to enjoy this sport. Manali is spot of this activity because it has great picturesque in terms of natural beauty like; Mountains, Hills, lakes, river and green and fresh surrounding that make a suitable environment for Paragliding activity. You must have healthy position of your heart and breathe to enjoy Paragliding in Manali.
There are three types of Paragliding flights are described below:
1. Tandem Joyride: It only played at Solang.
2. Medium Tandem: it is played in Himachal zone.
3. High Fly: In Himachal zone.
Paragliding sport is not an easy game and one should have adopted some safety-measurement also to do this fun are as follows:
1. It is advisable to bring along rough trousers-ankle support shoes and woolen clothing in term of shirts, trousers, gloves, mufflers, cap etc.
2. You must have travel agent assured Para glider Pilot because it has risk to fly high with un-experienced one. It is recommended that you must hire an experienced Para glider pilot to enjoy this sport.
3. You must have health certificate in terms of your healthy heart and breathe to enjoy this fun.
4. Please consult your Doctor if you have any hereditary history of epilepsy, heart-complaints or any other serious medical ailments.
5. Instructor of Paragliding activity should be able to determine the weather condition that it is suitable or not for Paragliding.
6. In case of any mishap or accident, organization will not be held responsible.
If you are all set to enjoy the thrilling sport of Paragliding with an experienced Pilot in Manali then switch to Manali and enjoy the magical moment of Paragliding in Manali.
Wednesday, 10 February 2016
It is said that; “Himachal Pradesh is an abode of God”. Himachal lure is predominantly linked to three places in the popular mind. Shimla, the state capital, is the best known of the string of Hill stations established by the British in the Himalayan foothills. The Kullu valley with the town of Manali at its upper end first caught Nehru’s fancy and then gained notice as the summer heaven of the flower children. Dharamsala, chosen as the home in exile of his holiness the fourteenth Dalai Lama in the 1960s, has grown in favor even as Tibetan Buddhism has acquired adherents among the rich and famous.
Camping is the best form of your holidays if anyone wants to free from mundane hustle and bustle of routine life; let’s move for camping in Himachal Pradesh.
Some favorable sites for camping in Himachal Pradesh are described below:-
- Kullu: Kullu is known as ‘The valley of Gods’. The Kullu valley begins at Aut on the northern end of the gorge in the Dhaula Dhar, cut by the river Beas at Larji, above Mandi. It offers the peaceful surrounding and a peace breathed into the mountains, trees, stars and streams by countless sages and ‘Rishees’ who came here to contemplate.
- Camping site at Raison: It is situated on Kullu-Manali road, about 13 km from Kullu. The site is an ideal one at an elevation of 1,433 meters for spending a quiet camping. On the gurgling banks of the Beas, there are fourteen wooden huts. A turf promenade stretches between the river and the huts. There are plenty of orchards in this part of the valley.
- Chail: The tiny hamlets of Chail near Shimla are a popular destination of Camping. Chail for a holiday provides everything dear to sports activities and other attractions. There is the Gaura River, silvered, and rich with superb trekking routes. The surroundings are the home of barking deer, wild fowl, pheasant and and different types of Ave's comprises the wildlife panorama. Several athletic and sporting events are held in the resort every year.
Camping in Himachal Pradesh can recharge you with full of energy and zeal in order to make your working capacity double strong.